My Client are looking for a Web Developer to join their expanding team. This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated individual to work with an expanding company with strong growth in international markets.
• Analyse business requirements, design, prototype, develop, document, deploy, and maintain database driven web-based applications;
• Knowledge and experience of conducting the research required for the project implementation;
• Knowledge and experience in systems analysis and preparation of required software documentation (specifications, requirements, etc.);
• Practical knowledge of QA in software development and testing techniques (unit testing etc.);
• Ability to understand commercial/user requirements based on technical and marketing research.
• Higher Education Degree/Diploma in computing or equivalent is required;
• Minimum four years of first-hand experience in similar role is required;
• Strong knowledge of the SQL and RDBMS in general is required;
• Ability to work on own initiative with little supervision is required;
• Solid knowledge of Web Development both client and server side is required;
• Windows and Linux working experience is required;
• Practical knowledge of Docker or similar containerization platforms is a distinctive advantage;
• Practical knowledge of some web frameworks like .NET, Node.js, Django etc. is a distinctive advantage;
• Knowledge of UI usability and guidelines is an advantage;
• Good project-management, interpersonal and organizational skills are essential while comfortably working in a fast-paced, team environment.
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: )