DevOps Engineer (Contractor)
One of our Dublin City Centre based clients is expanding their engineering team and is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join them on a contract basis.
You’ll be working on some of the newest and most cutting-edge technologies in the industry today, and you’ll be working to completely automate their cloud-based solution’s high-availability infrastructure.
• Due to the time to relocate, only candidates based in Ireland and who can work without additional Work Permits can be considered for this role
• You should have at least three years’ experience with DevOps in similar roles
• You’ll have deep Linux experience with CentOS, Ubuntu, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
• You’ll have solid experience with Azure
• You’ll understand Configuration Management with Chef, Ansible, Puppet, DSC, etc.
• You’ll have experience with SaaS-networking with Calico or Nginx
• You’ll have experience with SQL/NoSQL, especially MongoDB and SQL Clustering
• Ideally, you’ll have some software development experience, too
• You should be educated to a Degree level in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or