Senior Systems & Data Administrator required in Dublin for unique role with nationwide client. The successful Senior Systems & Data Administrator will have experience supporting Windows and Linux systems in addition to strong SQL / Data Analysis skills. You will play an integral role in service delivery and work across multiple teams (Infra, Dev, Eng etc.) while owning IT Infrastructure and processes.
A passion for data and experience managing multiple projects in a dynamic environment is required.
Why would you be interested?
- Really interesting role with market leader
- Excellent salary of 70K+
- Great tech stack and ownership of infrastructure and processes
What will you do?
- Support / Administer Windows users using Active Directory
- Installation and maintenance of local and remote Windows and Linux servers
- Data analysis and conversion
- Perform daily system monitoring
- Perform daily backup operations
- Provide L3 IT support to internal users
- Firewall setup and maintenance
- Network design and implementation
- Work with the in-house development team and assist in the design and deployment of internal CRM
- Manage technicians to maintain equipment uptime and ensure data integrity
All you need is…
- 4+ years in a similar role - Systems Admin, Network Support, System Engineer
- Strong SQL skills and experience in Data Analysis / BI / DBA
- Windows Server and Linux support
- Network administration - VPN, Firewalls, security
- Scripting / programming knowledge in any of - Bash, Powershell, PHP, Python, VB, Java, HTML, C#
- Fluent English and no work restrictions
For more information contact Wes in IT Search on 015079281.