Senior Desktop Support Engineer Parkwest
What is there for you:
* Perm full time role in a brand new team
* Growing Fintech organization
* Opportunity to join a new team as the most senior person in the team
* Mon - Fri working hours and no shifts
* Excellent salary and benefits
* One face to face interview process with interviews being organized for next week
* The role is based in Parkwest in an office park with parking spaces and with easy access to bus routes
* Acting in a senior/supervisory role within a team delivering an excellent service experience for customers
* Provide remote support, primarily via telephone and email, to customers
* Define, document and implement policies and procedures for deployment of, operations and maintenance and incident support for customers
* Close support and incident tickets within agree timescales and SLAs
* Carry out troubleshooting/analysis of service-related and customer-related faults
* Network or Security Operations and/or Help Desk Support experience in a managed services or enterprise support environment
* Experience in providing Desktop or Tech Support/Administration experience
* Excellent working knowledge of computer and network security principles and practices
* Experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, log management, vulnerability scanning/assessment, etc (advantageous)
* Relevant IT or information security qualifications, such as COMPTIA Network+, COMPTIA , Security+, windows MCSE for OS level (ISC)2 Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP) or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), GIAC Security Essentials (GSEC), Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP), Global Certified Intrusion Analyst (GCIA), GIAC Penetration Tester (GPEN), Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
* Degree or Further Education Qualification in an relevant subject such as Information Security, Computer Science, Networking, Information Systems (Preferred).
* Ability to operate under pressure and influence decisions
To Apply, Please send your cv NOW or contact Dominika at 00 353 1 4321 567 for more information.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.