Our leading client is looking for a results-focused Data Analyst to support the growing demands of it's expanding workforce. As an innovative Irish company, they offer ambitious candidates a fast-paced and challenging work environment and plenty of scope to progress your career to the next level. Competitive package on offer for the right candidate.
In this role, we are looking for someone who can;
* Perform strategic analysis, business modelling, and reporting to Business, Corporate & Global Executive level concerning the Commercial state of the business on all platforms, current trends, and future directions.
* Develop decision-making processes and tools that will drive the organization to be more effective and efficient.
* Ensure integrity, availability, and relevance of all Commerce BP&A reporting platforms, tools, and data.
* Partner closely with Commercial & Finance teams to understand business needs and provide informed support. Conduct training and consultation to ensure tools and information are used appropriately.
* Collaborate with Global BP&A, Commerce & IT teams to develop global standards and deliver new reporting technology & insight.
To be truly great in this role you will be:
* Highly analytical as you will need to provide impactful insight and deal with large volumes of data available.
* A high level of attention to detail and accuracy - with strong commercial experience and initiative
* Knowledge & proven experience in the use of statistical techniques.
* Expert level Excel along with advanced proficiency across the MS Office suite.
* Strong technical understanding of database design including data manipulation through SQL.
* Experience of using reporting tools to collate MI.
* Experience of data warehouse structure.
* Strong Communications & Influencing skills to present complex analysis in a concise and effective manner.
To register your interest, click on the link to apply or call Reperio and ask for Claire to speak in strictest confidence.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.