This role invites creativity and will pose challenges, but ensures great reward and fulfillment for the successful candidate.
Working with extremely talented engineers and product designers in an agile full-stack development team, you will be designing and writing beautiful user interfaces, leading and promoting the UX Design, providing accurate estimates for deliverables as well as mentoring fellow engineers and proactively organising regular sessions to ensure best practices are imparted and insights are provided on new technologies.
* An interest in bleeding edge open source technologies
* 1.5+ years' experience with Angular
* Bootstrap and SaSS exposure
* Commercial experience in a Linux environment
* Solid demonstrable experience in building products and web apps - examples of these preferred
* Experience in creating web systems architecture
* An excellent, professional work ethic and positive approach
* An excellent understanding of the web development stack
* Excellent problem solving skills with the ability to handle complex situations and remain calm under pressure
* Strong ability to work efficiently, both independently and in a team environment
* Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
* Comfortable working in a dynamic team environment in line with changing demands
This role comes with an attractive salary and an enticing benefits package.
For more information, contact Sharon Riddell at Reperio.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.