Java Developer - 3 months - R1804521 :
My client is a global financial institution. The successful candidate will cover development for an application stack comprising in-house and vendor developed technologies, as well as being a stakeholder in the surrounding co-system including exchange connectivity, risk management, middle office / allocations functionality, SWIFT/payments, margins, custody etc.
This is a technical, high profile role. The candidate will be required to have strong software development lifecycle experience together with a strong Java / Web background.
Experience with multiple languages and development styles will be a benefit.
The candidate will work as part of a team of 10-15 members, and will be expected to perform all aspects of the software development life cycle (lightweight project management, analysis, discussing with product owners, software design, coding, testing and release).
• Strong Core Java experience;
• Test Driven Development;
• Web libraries (jquery/bootstrap, Angular etc);
• Spring (beans, integration, jdbc);
• Messaging (Tibco EMS and/or ActiveMQ);
• Data warehousing and formal database design;
• Experience of Futures/OTCC or Capital Markets order lifecycle in general;
• Practical experience in analysis/design/implementation of successful projects in the Futures back/middle office area.
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: )