Junior Software Engineer [JavaSscript/HTML5/CSS3]
Our client is on the lookout for a Junior Software Engineer to join their tech department. The suitable candidate will get a rare and fantastic opportunity to work in the production music industry.
Our client's platform is an innovative, world-first music system that enables a user to create and arrange a unique piece of music from elements supplied by real composers and musicians. The work is varied, challenging and very exciting so there is always something interesting to work on.
This is a unique company so we hope you're ready for an exciting new challenge.
Gain experience in
* Modern web applications using many of the latest APIs with uniquely complex interactions.
* Amazon Web Service, containers and CI
* Audio and music analysis
* Widely varying challenges - you won't be stuck for interesting things to do.
* Rare opportunity to work in Music tech, especially the Production Music industry.
* Some experience as a full-stack engineer
* Experience with ORMs SQL/NOSQL databases an advantage
* 2+ years of Java and/or Python - having both would be well regarded. (Other full-stack language combinations will be considered)
* Good basic maths and analytical abilities
* Quick and eager learner essential as this is an unusual product
Reference No.: 917504FK
Role: Senior Software Engineer
Industry: Music Technology
Location: Co. Dublin
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type Permanent
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert. If the position is not a perfect match and you wish to receive other opportunities directly, you can send us your CV anyway via this advert or to jobs[at]itcag[dot]com.
Feel free to contact us for further information: 01 901 0332
Since the foundation of our parent company - ITech Consult AG in 1997, we have continually extended our network of computer experts. ITech Consult has offices in Switzerland, Germany, UK and Ireland. Freelance IT specialists benefit from our comprehensive service offerings: including job evaluation, support in the application phase through to legal requirements, setting up of Irish Ltd Companies and on-going administrative support with our clients.