This role is for an experienced Senior iOS Engineer to work within a team of some of the best technical London talent. You would be dealing with a very high-end product that is a real world, real-time high-level app that generates millions on a daily basis. It requires intellectual effort but brings substantial rewards both personally and professionally.
In return for all this, you will be paid extremely well coupled with a great flexible benefits package, (which can be taken as cash) worth 12% of salary and a lucrative annual bonus based on company performance of up to 30% including the opportunity to work on your own projects using company tools.
This London based tech team are part of a well-established, well known international investment organisation that has a global reputation within the world of Forex trading.
You will be based in the heart of the financial district.
A talented team of developers who are very passionate about what they do and set the bar extremely high. You will be part of a motivated Agile team that is always striving for excellence, working in a collaborative, open culture with a structured release cycle. Working for a great company with a world-wide reputation you are joining a company at the forefront of its industry and creating the future of Investment.
As Senior iOS Developer you will:
- Be part of a focused team of iOS Developers in an Agile (Scrum) environment.
- Develop new feature upgrades of existing and new apps
- Bring features from inception through to launch in an agile and iterative way
- Contribute to problem-solving of overall architecture challenges
- Communicate effectively with multiple teams including product owners, QAs and UI/UX designers
- Write high-quality well-designed code
You must have
- At least 4 years commercial iOS Experience.
- Good working knowledge of both Objective C & Swift
- Experience of working on mixed codebases
- Experience with code reviews and analysis
- Experience of Source control such as GIT
- Experience of Unit Testing
- Proven record of releasing Apps to the App store
- Any experience of CI such as Jenkins or Bamboo would put you to the top of the pile!
- TDD skills highly desirable
- Debugging skills with proven experience of XCode
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply by clicking the button below :)
To view similar opportunities and more, please visit our site hpkonnect.com. You can also take our "Candidate Prescreen" while you are there.
Don’t worry, your information is safe with us. We will never share your data with any third party without your full prior written permission.
Alternatively, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch soon.