Are you looking to explore what’s possible in a collaborative, innovative work environment? Is your goal to work with a team of talented professionals that are keenly focused on solving complex business problems and supporting product innovation with technology? If so, you might be the DevOps Engineer, we are looking for. You will be involved with building out systems for a rapidly expanding team, enabling the whole engineering group to operate more effectively and iterate at top speed in an open, collaborative environment.
A UAE company opening up an office in Budapest. They are building a loyalty solution for a major global organization.
A startup agile environment, with a great company culture, having fun with nerf guns etc.
- VSTS general administration, security etc
- Managing GIT repos in VSTS, including branching strategies and branching policies
- Authoring VSTS build and release definitions including using custom task groups and deploying code changes directly from VSTS to Azure (required)
- Serve as the main point of contact for all Azure related queries
- Solid knowledge of Azure Powershell and ARM templates to create and manage multiple environments in Azure (required)
- Experience setting up, configuring and managing one or more of the following Azure technologies - App Service, Azure Functions, Cosmos DB, API Management, Application Gateway, Application Insights, Key vault
- Experience monitoring real-world applications in Azure using Azure diagnostics, alerts, application insights etc (edited)
- Work with our team of developers to support project work and to update and release to QA/Production with software releases, configuration updates, and other release requirements
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply by clicking the button below :)
To view similar opportunities and more, please visit our site hpkonnect.com. You can also take our "Candidate Prescreen" while you are there.
Don’t worry, your information is safe with us. We will never share your data with any third party without your full prior written permission.
Alternatively, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch soon.