Junior Project Manager – Dublin 15
For the past 5 years our client has been ranked as one of the Top 50 Fastest growing Technology companies in Ireland. Due to continuous growth adding more and more new customers, with continued success in the marketplace we have requirements for a Junior Project Manager to join the team. As a Junior Project Manager you will successfully take total accountability for the planning, resourcing, leading and delivery of all customer change requests to agreed timescales, budgets, specifications and service levels. Responsible for the people management of the programming implementation team consisting of 1-2 software developers. To apply send your CV via the link or call Ryan on 01 2449531 for more info.
• Manage change request budgets on behalf of the Technical Director, monitoring the expenditures and costs against deliverables as change requests are implemented;
• Management of change request delivery timelines and resources allocations across all change requests;
• Lead the project team allocated to the change requests and motivate and monitor internal/external resources to accomplish all tasks and milestones;
• Contingency planning to ensure change requests are delivered on time and in accordance with change request plans;
• Plan and record client meetings;
• Ensure the active management of change requests, supports the realisation of planned monthly revenue targets;
• Create monthly invoices and backing sheets;
• Management and analysis of issues;
• Conduct annual team member appraisals, and coach for performance as necessary;
• Build monthly resource schedules in order to deliver customer change requests to agreed timescales;
• Be responsible for the quality assurance and overall integrity of change requests delivered to customers;
• Manage third party suppliers to customer change requests as appropriate;
• Communicate with all stakeholders;
• Monitor and manage all customer change request calls logged through the customer support portal;
• Documentation of customer requirement specifications, technical documents, best practice implementation guidelines etc.
• A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in Project Management using leading project management methodologies and processes;
• Experience of managing multiple parties including application programmers and third-party vendors; (desirable)
• The ability to manage projects across multiple locations; (desirable)
• Understand budgetary control and resource allocation procedures;
• Ability to create a sense of community amongst the disparate members of the project teams;
• Ownership of a car.
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group. If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: )