Integration Specialist/Java Developer [Web programming/Java Development]
Project / Role:
Our Client is looking for an experienced, motivated integrations specialist/java developer to join our vibrant young team in Dublin.
The candidate will use their technical skills and product knowledge in consultative engagement with customers to help them understand where the potential challenges are and what the problems are to be resolved. The role is primarily focused on developing custom workflows and custom functionality required by our customers, so a strong working knowledge of web technologies, Java and RDBMS products is a must.
The successful candidate will typically have 3 or more years of successful software/solution development and integration experience.
* Execute a range of hands-on implementation activities, such as:
- Install and configure Client products.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Develop integration interfaces with other systems.
* Engage with external clients to help identify and resolve interesting challenges
* Review and work with 3rd party systems to determine methods and approaches for integration
* Work as part of a project team to efficiently implement client requirements on time and on budget.
* Support and troubleshoot customer issues
* Knowledge of web-based systems architecture, service-oriented architecture and enterprise application architecture
* Proven working experience in web programming & java application design & development
* A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
* Good knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
* Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
* Outstanding communication, teamwork and customer management skills.
* Great verbal and written communication skills
* Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
* Positive attitude and demeanour
* Enthusiastic when embracing new challenges
* Able to multi-task and prioritize (good time-management skills)
* Ability to listen patiently and learn from others
* A willingness to teach and help others
* Adaptable and flexile when new tasks or projects are given
* Excellent remuneration
* Health Insurance
* Up to 25 days annual holidays
* City centre location
Reference No.: 917466FK
Role: Integration Specialist/Java Developer
Location: Co. Dublin
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type Permanent