Dublin City Centre
Job Ref: BBBH13099
Excellent Salary and package
Allen Recruitment is working with an International Fintech company which utilises the latest cutting-edge technologies to build state-of-the-art applications used in the Financial Services industry.
Currently in a major growth phase, they have an immediate requirement for an experienced UI Designer to join the Dublin team.
Our client is looking for an experienced, talented UI Designer with user centric skills to design and shape unique, user-centric products and experiences. The ideal candidate will have experience working within Agile teams, with developers and UX designers.
You will be able to make design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction.
* 3+ or more years of experience and proven track record
* Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during interview (Please note, link to portfolio is required on application)
* Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
* Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, InVision
* Creative ideas with problem solving mindset.
* Experience working in an agile/scrum development process
* Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it
* Responsibilities Day to day
* Creation and maintenance of UI components
* Ensuring a high quality and consistent UI output
* Working closely with UX Design, UI Engineering
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply today for more information:
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040