Senior Systems Administrator required for permanent role with European leader in CRM systems. In this role the successful Senior Systems Administrator will provide technical support to clients and internal users while also managing infrastructure both remotely and onsite.
The Engineer will work with a varied tech stack which includes Windows Server, VMware and Cisco and should be available to travel within EU from time to time.
This is an exciting role with an option to work from home and will suit a motivated, confident Engineer who wants real ownership of company infrastructure.
Why would you be interested?
- Interesting role with market leader
- Attractive remuneration package including salary up to 60K, laptop, phone, etc.
- Work from home option
What will you do?
- Support / Administer Windows users using Active Directory
- Provide field support services to Irish clients
- Provide technical support to remote clients within EU
- Network troubleshooting toward End-User Network
- End-user remote login support
- SQL database design
- Travel to EU offices (minimal but required at outset for training)
All you need is…
- 4+ years in a similar role - Systems Admin, Network Support, System Engineer
- Windows Server (2003, 2008)
- Strong Active Directory
- Virtualisation (VMware)
- Windows Remote Desktop
- Networking skills - TCP/IP, VPNs, troubleshooting
- Basic SQL Server skills - database / jobs creation
- Ability to travel
- Fluent English and no work restrictions
For more information contact Wes in IT Search on 015079281.