Frontend Developer-Dublin city-Ireland
Our client. a rapidly growing and energetic provider of high-quality guided tours, is looking for a Front-End Web Applications Developer to become an integral part of our Creative UI/UX team using a variety of web technologies, platforms and tools to design, develop and improve our digital infrastructure.
You will experience the freedom of building custom web sites and applications using your own leadership and programming skills. The right individual for this role will be a motivated and energetic developer who takes initiative, enjoys finding solutions to a varying number of challenges, is detail- oriented, and takes pride in their work.
A proven track record and a minimum of 3 years' experience in the development of complex, dynamic frontend web solutions and on time delivery in a fast-paced development environment. As a developer you will be using the React / Redux / Webpack / ES6 technology stack.
* -HTML, JSON, jQuery, AJAX, CSS and CSS compilers (SASS/LESS)
* -Strong experience with React Framework, or other Frameworks: Angular, Ember, Knockout
* Work with small team to design and implement flexible Frontend and Backend systems.
* Manage and execute web development projects.
* Write clean, well-documented/commented code.
* Keep up with the latest web technologies.
* Good problem solving and analytical skills.
* Strong organizational, project management, and time management skills.
* Excellent command of English, both written and oral.
* Ability to work individually and as a team player.
* Prior travel or e-commerce related work experience a plus.