Service Delivery Manager - Permanent, Dublin
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with a leading Consultancy. Our client is going through a period of transition and growth. It is a great time to join them & build your career.
Service Delivery Manager Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the day to day operational Service Delivery Management for a key customer.
- Active ownership of owned ITIL service areas holding regular reviews with delivery units.
- Incident, problem, change and release management
- Management and support of the day to day Operational activities, including planning, reporting & escalation processes.
- Management of offshore/nearshore resources.
- Active ownership of service issues & risks, service costs and improvement of productivity and effectiveness.
- Proactively managing other customer suppliers ensuring compliance to SLA.
- Management of customer relationships (internal & external)
What you need:
- 3 years’ experience as a Service Delivery Manager in a busy environment.
- ITIL Foundation V3 certified
- Experience managing on/offshore teams.
- Proven record/experience of Incident, Problem, Release management
- Has a track record in operational Service Delivery of infrastructure services.
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- Demonstrates a clear knowledge of Service Delivery Management standards & practices.
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary from €45,000 – 50,000 p/a DOE
- Insurance / Pension / Car Allowance
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Ella Newnham on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.