Our Client has a requirement for an experienced 1st Level Support Engineer for an Immediate Start.
If you are available to start a position immediately or within 1 week and you have the required experience we would be delighted to speak with you.
* Setting up and administration of user profiles via Active Directory.
* Resolving day to day user issues (Profile, Email and Application).
* Providing support to end users email related issues (Microsoft Exchange).
* Repair of PC / Laptop hardware issues.
* Updating anti-virus definitions and Windows updates.
* Providing training to new users.
* Additional projects as required.
Technical Requirements & Experience:
* 1 - 2 years hands-on experience providing technical support to enterprise level organisations.
* Detailed knowledge of Microsoft (Windows Server 2008 -2012, Microsoft Exchange).
* Setup, operation and troubleshooting of TCP/IP networking.
* An excellent attitude and the ability to interact with people in a professional manner are required.
* Must possess good problem solving and analytical skills.
* Minimum MCP required, an MCSA Advantageous.
For further information or to apply for this position please contact Matthew Duane Rice