We are currently recruiting for an experienced UI/UX Designer to work on engaging and exciting projects for a new company.
The organisation is a new startup in the health sector and has received a great level of crowdfunding to get underway. Already a success, they are now seeking a talented and self-motivated dual UI/UX Designer to join the team.
The culture of the company is passionate, self-motivated and dynamic - all the team are looking for a successful outcome of their hard input.
- Taking ownership of the design and maintenance of the full company website and the marketing materials
- Creating materials for current and new customers
- Keep brand consistency
- Presenting new ideas and designs to enhance and advance the brands
- Collaborating with the team
- Previous website design expertise with in-house product
- Strong background working with the Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiar with web flow
- Excellent HTML and CSS skills
- Previous working experience of Sketch
- UX Design principles
- Creative, passionate and innovative
- Able to produce pixel-perfect beautiful work
- Organised and able to work to deadlines
- Able to work under pressure
- Clear communicator
- Able to present to the team
Additional skills / experience a bonus:
- Video Editing
- Experience in Healthcare or BioTechnology
- A basic understanding of life sciences and genetics
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply by clicking the button below :)
To view similar opportunities and more, please visit our site hpkonnect.com. You can also take our "Candidate Prescreen" while you are there.
Don’t worry, your information is safe with us. We will never share your data with any third party without your full prior written permission.
Alternatively, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch soon.