Essential - BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related Engineering discipline
Duties and responsibilities:
* You are a strong team member and collaborate effectively with your project team to achieve a high quality products within the scheduled work. You are experienced in full software development lifecycle and adherence to a quality management system.
* Innovate at all levels of our products from instrument control, through a well-architected app, to a modern front-end. You will work with like-minded professionals to create the highest quality software solutions.
* You will be working independently to specify, plan, design, develop, test and support software components, and also have the capacity to mentor others including presenting/participating in design reviews and code inspections
* Translate requirements into design and implementation of well-structured and documented software components; anticipate system faults, failures, or unusual events, ensuring software adequately mitigates identified risks, and develop automated unit test cases to assure software meets the design criteria
* 5 years relevant experience in software development.
* A strong understanding of Design patterns, Data structures, OOP & OOD concepts and algorithms and their application in a professional environment within a software team structure.
* Understanding of software development lifecycle methodologies, including Agile.
* Experience with and proficiency in C# and WPF
* Databases such as MS SQL Server, Entity Framework and/or LINQ
* Developing Service-Oriented Architectures and Restful Interfaces
* Experience with C++ would be an advantage
* Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills are essential
Are you an experienced Senior Software Engineer that is looking for a change for growing, dynamic company which helps in growth of your career? If so please send an updated cv in strict confidence for this Senior Software Engineer role to Purva Rao, IT Recruiter, FRS Recruitment (086-0241818) via the apply link or share with friends/colleagues.
FRS Recruitment is committed to promoting diversity and disability in the work place and is a KANCHI 100 company.