QA Engineer (Manual) - FTC (9mths)
An exciting new opportunity to work as a Manual QA. As a QA you will develop and run manual test plans, scenarios and scripts.
Working with an experienced team of software developers and business leads, you will plan and run exploratory tests and gain exposure to automated testing, as the QA team move toward a continuous integration/continuous delivery environment.
* Create and prepare test schedules and work closely with the software development team and the business leads
* Inform all relevant stakeholders of testing progress and quality
* Create test scenarios and conduct tests on a sprint and release basis
* Collaborate and report on findings, raise bugs with the Software Development team
* Report to Project Lead / Scrum Master on test progress
* Complete exploratory testing
* 1-2 years Software testing experience
* Experience working with Requirements Analysis, Test case creation and Test execution
* Relevant third level qualification
* Insurance Industry or financial services experience
* ISTQB certification
* Test Automation experience - UFT (QTP) and Visual Studio
* Defect management tools experience - QA Book
* Experience working with Agile development environment
* Knowledge of Insurance products
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.