OpenJaw Technologies is a leading online technology partner of the world’s biggest travel brands, with a customer portfolio that boasts British Airways, Cathay Pacific, and Four Seasons (to name just a few).
We are an ambitious, dynamic and fast-growing company and to support the continued growth, we are currently seeking to recruit hardworking, self-motivated Software Developers who share our passion for technology, innovation and excellence. These are permanent, full-time roles.
You will be assigned to one of our existing client software development teams and learn through a combination of on the job mentoring and application development experiences. You will develop software solutions for our clients in the travel industry, and have an opportunity to grow your technical and professional competencies within OpenJaw. We use the agile product methodology, with continuous integration (using Jenkins) and a range of frameworks for automated testing.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Must be capable of meeting customer project deadlines
- Following defined software development processes to consistently produce high-quality software
- Providing task status updates to the Team Lead
- Involved in the timely execution and delivery of pre-defined tasks of project tasks in the areas of solutions and product development
- Tasks include development, testing, quality assurance and bug fixing
- Involved in code reviews and process improvements
- XML: Web-Services, SOAP, XML-Schema, XSLT, XPath
- Databases: MySQL, Oracle, Cassandra
- Web Application Servers: Tomcat, WebLogic, JBoss, WebSphere
- Web Servers: Apache
- Java: JSP, Servlets, JavaBeans
- Build Tools: ant, git, Jenkins, JUnit, selenium
OpenJaw Technologies is an equal opportunities employer.