To support the continued growth of the company, we are currently recruiting for a QA Engineer in our Dublin office. This is a full-time permanent position offering a challenging test engineering role to help build the next generation distribution products for the travel industry.
- Create and execute test strategy and test plans
- Determine, Design and Write Test Cases from Requirements and User Stories.
- Write automation test cases that verify functional and non-functional requirements of a feature.
- Troubleshoot issues to determine if they are environmental issues or code defects
- Work closely with the application development team, improve processes and tools
- Communicate with business analyst to clarify requirements/provide quick test feedback
- Ensure Test Progress reports are daily updated, and all Test tasks are reviewed and closed at the end of the Sprint.
- 3+ years industry testing experience with willing to learn Test automation.
- Experience identifying the genesis of a defect, using debugging tools (e.g. Firebug), analyzing stack traces, code, log-files and other artefacts
- CI experience.
- Experience of working with test automation tools would be beneficial
- A background in the travel field.
- Basic knowledge of Java.
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- Must be flexible and willing to learn
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills