This is a permanent role based in our Dublin HQ. Working as part of a team to support the Account Managers and Business Development Managers in prospecting and building a pipeline of qualified leads. This role is key in assisting the sales team to meet business plans, quotas, and company objectives.
Sourcing, qualifying and generating leads by making outbound cold calls with the ability to remain upbeat from call-to-call.
- Generating via research potential new business opportunities
- Research and identify potential accounts
- Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin sales process
- Cold calling to generate new business leads
- Targeting potential new business contacts and clients
- Collaborate with appropriate team members to determine necessary strategic sales approaches
- Create and deliver qualified opportunities to other team members
- Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects.
- Ensure follow-up by passing leads to appropriate team members with calls-to-action, dates, complete profile information, sources, etc.
- Make outbound follow-up calls to existing clients via telephone and email cross-sell and up-sell.
- Enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in the corporate database.
Skills & Experience:
- Previous or current cold calling experience
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets
- Motivated, enthusiastic individual with the ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to learn and sell new technologies
- Excellent and natural communicator
- Exceptional verbal communication skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals and achieve sales quotas
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development, and time management.
- Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
- Experience with customer relationship management software.
- Interest in current and emerging technologies
- Passionate about Information Technology