Junior IT Project Manager
Crumlin, Co Antrim
If you are a highly motivated project management professional seeking your next challenge, this is an amazing opportunity to develop your career with an internationally successful business.
Our client researches and develops innovative, high quality solutions designed to make diagnostic testing more accurate. They are now looking for a Junior IT Project Manager to join their state-of-the-art, custom built IT hub in Crumlin.
In this challenging and exciting role, you’ll work as part of the IT Team to deliver a first-class service to the company and support the successful delivery of some major IT projects.
As the Junior IT Project Manager, you will help to oversee IT projects within the business, ensuring that they are delivered on time and within budget.
In this key role, you’ll help to define project scope, goals and deliverables, as well as managing project documentation, plans, risks and issues. You’ll identify project resource requirements, including both personnel and equipment, and monitor and report on the progress of all IT projects.
Your other duties will include:
- Providing direction and support to Project Teams
- Implementing and managing any project changes
- Helping to develop and oversee programming and testing for projects
- Creating and maintaining detailed project documentation
To be considered, you will need:
- At least two years’ project management experience OR a degree level qualification
- A proven track record of delivering large-scale, complex and high-value projects
- Experience of working with cross-functional teams and working in a fast-paced environment
- Comprehensive knowledge of current IT standards, applications and trends
- Strong commercial awareness and a sound understanding of project and business dynamics
- Knowledge of both the theoretical and practical aspects of project management
Deadline-oriented and proactive, as the Junior IT Project Manager, you will be able to make sound decisions, even under pressure. You’ll also be highly organised and self-motivated with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
To apply for the role of Junior IT Project Manager, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Junior IT Project Manager, Project Manager, IT Programme Manager, Programme Manager, Senior Project Co-ordinator, Project Management.