Project Manager (Contract) - Dublin - Irish Insurance Company
My client is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their team in an exciting daily rate contract role. The company are based in Dublin and the role will entail leading the successful operational delivery of one or more IT projects to meet business and customer demands.
Daily Rates €400 - €500 p/d.
* 5+ Years Project Management experience, 3+ Financial Services specific.
* Insurance experience preferable.
* Hold background in software development with a strong knowledge of the SDLC using both waterfall and agile.
* Experience in Agile methodology preferred, knowledge of Prince2.
* Driven and results orientated, with the ability to deliver excellent results against stretching targets.
* Great leadership and communication skills with the ability to influence senior executives.
* Creatively minded with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Planning and Organisation.
* Resource / People Management.
* Stakeholder management across key areas, status reporting and change control.
* Act as a liaison between Business and IT areas.
* Responsible for the reporting and management of project budgets.
* Can build strong working relationships.
* Management and leadership of project resources to ensure successful delivery of projects.
If this is a role that you would like to apply for, please click the link below or get in touch with Scott Hool at Reperio Human Capital to discuss this role further.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.