itContracting are now taking immediate applications for an experienced Pre Sales Cloud Engineer. This is a permanent position with our client based in South Dublin.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to work as a Pre Sales Cloud Engineer within the Cybersecurity & Information Resilience Cloud Assurance team. If successful you could join a fast-paced organization and immediately make an impact. In this role you will be responsible for all technical aspects of the sales cycle, as well as helping to ensure customer satisfaction. You will be an essential part of the sales organization and will be a key player in the pre-sales activities.
This highly rewarding role will offer the opportunity for you to leverage your knowledge and skills and work in unison with Senior Business Development Managers, solving complex customer problems and translating customer requirements into deliverable technical solutions - being a critical role in driving the continued success and growth our client's Solutions.
About the Role
Our client is looking to recruit a talented individual who has a strong background in Information Technology and IT \ Cloud Security with a desire to develop their career in pre-sales consulting with a specific focus on cloud technologies.
The candidate will work with the existing Cloud Assurance team, under the Head of Solutions Delivery & IT to assist the sales lifecycle through pre-sales consultancy, technical calls, proof of concepts and subsequent deliveries.
A driven, competitive and influential individual, you'll have strong interpersonal skills and a track record of developing relationships with both internal stakeholders and clients.
You will have a range of the following skills.
• Excellent presentation and reporting skills arising from customer facing and on-site experience
• Very strong verbal, presentation, and interpersonal skills are required
• You own the technical sales process, working in tandem with the Business Development Manager to identify, qualify and scope opportunities, build and maintain account and territory plans, and execute proof of concept engagements as needed to convert opportunities into technical wins.
• You’re constantly building and maintaining strong relationships with key customer stakeholders as well as the Cloud partners.
• You understand SaaS based technologies and their implications for the enterprise.
• Project management skills with experience in stakeholder and communications management
• Technically you will have experience or exposure to a number of the following areas
o Proven capability, hands-on, significant experience and or in-depth knowledge of cloud security technologies such as IAM, CASB, web proxies and data protection
o Detailed familiarity with the public cloud offerings such as AWS and Azure
o Demonstrable experience cloud-based principles standards such as the CSA and NIST
o Log Management, Performance Management and Availability Reporting
o Network devices and protocols such as Routers, Switches, NAT, IPsec and GRE
o Security devices such as IDS, IPS, Firewalls, VPN, UTM, Gateways and Monitoring solutions
o Industry and/or vendor certifications would be advantageous
• You must also have a valid work visa, be open to travel and have excellent written and oral English.
• Access to your own car an advantage
What they offer:
This role offers a highly competitive starting salary.
(More details about the client and the role available on application)
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so via the relevant link. If you would like to discuss this role in confidence please contact Chris Byrne in itContracting directly ( 01 526 7737 or chris dot byrne at itContracting dot ie )
Evros/ itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.