Client Services Team Leader
Job Reference: BBBH13052
Our client is a very high profile multinational technology company with a significant presence in Ireland. Right now; they require an experienced Client Services Team Leader to work on one of their key accounts (onsite with INTEL, Kildare).
This role requires a customer-focused Team Leader who will be tasked with supporting a team of Helpdesk Support technicians and administrators.
This an exciting role and the ideal candidate must be enthusiastic and possess strong leadership skills.
* Monitor ticket queues in all areas of Client Services to make sure the team are managing their workload and to ensure all tickets are assigned and meet all SLA agreements.
* Attend functional owner meetings and pass down processes and updates to required employees each week
* Prepare for and actively participate in all BAU operations meetings
* Investigate poor User Satisfaction Surveys and follow up on poor scoring surveys (feedback to team and implement changes required)
* Run regular operational team meetings
* Monitor dashboard each week and feedback results to all technicians (implement changes where necessary to keep site on goal in all areas)
* Monitor / action requests from Service Delivery Manager in relation to internal Health & Safety training and compliance requirements
* Provide regular feedback to management on project progress reports as and when required
* Manage team rota where required
* Build resiliency across team to make sure all areas are cover at all times through the year
* Communicate training requirements to your team
* Manage team training and gauge training requirements
* Conduct interviews for new hires
* Act as the primary contact for any escalations from technicians
* Be the primary contact for escalations from customer
* Manage your team's holidays (ensure site is covered 100% at all times)
* Must be willing to travel
* Provide cover for Service Delivery Manager
* Suitable candidates will have a minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar service delivery position (essential)
* Experience of managing I.T support personnel
* Professional, with excellent communication skills and customer interaction abilities
* Excellent customer focus
* Self-motivation and the ability to work under minimal supervision are a must
* Full clean driving licence
Candidate will need to demonstrate that they can work well in a team environment
Apply today for more information:
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040