Java Developer – Contract, South Dublin
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity! Apply today!
Java Developer Role and Responsibilities:
This role will see the successful candidate delivering J2EE multi-tier solutions.
You will have proven Java experience and will be responsible for analysis, design and development of our clients’ software solutions.
- Providing support and problem solving solutions
- Delivering requirements to tight deadlines
- Testing and documenting all programs according to our clients guidelines
- Working alongside customer support team
- Adhering to company policy and procedures
What you need:
- 5+ years’ Java development experience
- Soap web-service implementation is essential
- Experience with some of the following: Hibernate, AJAX, JSP or Spring MVC/JSF
- Desirable experience includes:
What’s on offer:
- €400+ per day depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Eric Seery on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.