Application System Administrator (Windows) 3 + year experience
Large Enterprise Client, Complex Environment
Red Chair Recruitment is looking for an Application System Administrator to work within our client’s technical delivery team in Kerry.
- Install configure and maintain applications on Windows 2003/2008/2012 environments systems.
- Support troubleshooting and day to day management of the application from development through to production.
- Occasional weekend and late-night support for production support and migration.
- Ensure high availability of production environment to reduce application downtime
- Deploy applications in productions environment as per the build schedule in a consistent manner.
- Work with vendor and Applications owner to define and deploy proactive monitoring.
- 3+ years’ experience supporting and administering Windows 2008/2012r2 environments.
- Experience in applying application patches and maintenance packs.
- Experience working with a VMware environment.
- Technical knowledge of designing, implementing and supporting file transfer and encryption solutions to and from Windows environments.
- Certification or Training in WebSphere MQ is a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience with Performance Management and Troubleshooting.
Call Zack on 086 772 4200 for an immediate interview.