WebSphere Administrator 2 + year experience
Large Enterprise Client, Complex Environment
Red Chair Recruitment is looking for a WebSphere Administrator to work within our client’s technical delivery team in Kerry.
- Installation and configuration of WebSphere Application Server V8.5.5.X.0.x and V8.5.5.X on Linux / Windows / AIX.
- Knowledge of configuring standalone and federated repositories
- Driving the investigation and resolution of issues effectively
- Configure “Datasource” with Oracle Databases
- Deployment of enterprise application, installation and configuration of new applications
- Install, configure and maintain SSL Certificates
- Expertise in Maven & Ant
- WebSphere certification is considered a plus
- Experience in a similar environment/installing and configuring WAS environments on Linux
- Must have experience in clustering and workload management of applications
- Knowledge of platforms, e.g. Solaris (x86), Linux
- Experience of working in agile teams using Scrum or other agile methodology would be an advantage.
If you are home for Christmas or planning a short stay locally we have interview slots available over the holidays.
Call Zack on 086 772 4200 for an immediate interview.