realTime has a new contract role for an IT Project Manager with 6+ years’ experience managing Infrastructure projects.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
• Project Management certification
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience managing server hardening and server redundancy projects
• Manage multiple on-going projects
• Communicate effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
• Set and manage client expectations.
• Appraise the work/deliverables of team members; identify and provide for developmental needs of team; and take corrective action when necessary.
• Manage day-to-day client interaction and close collaboration.
• Dealing with senior internal stakeholders
• Manage budgets & 3rd parties
• Manage project communications including regular status updates to stakeholders
• Manage project teams and 3rd party vendors effectively
• Manage budgets and project financials
• Develop and maintain project documentation including requirement documents, plans, risks, issues, actions and progress reports
• Bring leading practice methodology to project management and execution
This is an excellent opportunity to secure a long-term daily rate contract in Dublin.
If you have the skills required and are interested in the role, then send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me 01 652 0 652.