Business Systems Analyst - Permanent, Dublin City Centre
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with one of Ireland’s leading Health & Insurance Companies.
Business Systems Analyst Specialist Role and Responsibilities:
- The successful candidate will be a self-starter with strong potential who will quickly become productive in the client’s complex technical environment and has the people skills to perform the customer-facing aspects to the role.
- This is a great opportunity to be part of dynamic team and to work directly with business users and developers in an organisation with significant growth plans.
- Facilitating workshops: Consult in business sessions with Senior Management and other team members to improve business processes.
- Develop/evaluate business specifications and understand system/business to redefine business process when necessary.
- Assists in the development of technical specifications.
- Participates or leads in the scoping, requirements gathering & solution design phases of assignments or small/medium projects.
- Ensuring continuous improvements in the project lifecycle and application lifecycle for the BA processes.
- Change Management
- Serves as a liaison between development across the organisation for process and business improvement, processes and systems integration.
- Business Knowledge & Communications: Develops relationships with a customers and vendors.
What you need:
- 3 years in a similar Business / Systems Analyst role.
- High degree of experience writing both business and functional specification.
- Experience of Software Change Management and Test Management tools.
- Knowledge and experience of the software development lifecycle;
- Ability to absorb information and get up to speed quickly with business processes and systems;
- Excellent Stakeholder Management skills.
- A third level honours qualification or relevant BA / PM certification.
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary from €55,000 - €60,000 p/a
- Competitive package including: Pension / Health Insurance / Bonus Scheme / On-site Gym & Canteen
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Kevin Hearns on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.