This is a FULL-TIME position for a Mid - senior level .NET developer to be based in our Dublin Office.
The primary responsibility of this position is to design, develop, and maintain our .NET applications & software to support the needs of it’s users.
• Work in a collaborative team environment, designing and building new applications intended for a global, cross-platform market
• Take part in an agile development process with iterative releases
• Drive enhancements, optimize performance, and troubleshoot defects for core business applications
• Contribute to design and architecture of overall eco-system
• Assist with and facilitate testing and QA
• Help other team members adhere to the agreed upon software quality standards
• Act as an example to other team members by advocating learning and take time to learn as well.
• High quality code which is reusable, testable, and efficient code
• Server-side logic and definition
• Developing, building and integrating Code with databases
• Presenting API’s available for consumption by front end clients
• Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
• Implementation of security and data protection
• Contribute new software or modify existing software to meet projects and program goals
• Ability to use, track, and respond to all work assignments using productivity tracking software (VSTS, Jira etc)
• On call and available at all times for critical system issues, may be required.
• Constant learning
Skills and Qualifications:
• Strong proficiency with .Net/ .Net Core / Web API / ASP.NET / C#
• Knowledge of database technologies such as PostgreSQL/MySQL/Dapper/Entity Framework
• Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
• User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
• Integration of multiple data sources
• Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
• RESTful API’s – work with RESTful interfaces and know best practices
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Creating or having input into database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Implementing unit and automation testing
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, VSTS
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related field or equivalent experience
• 5+ years of experience in software development or a related field.
• 3+ years of experience working on project(s) involving the implementation of solutions applying development life cycles (SDLC)
• 3+ years of deep development experience in a development environment
Perks and Benefits:
Flexible work schedules
Casual work environment
Health Insurance (when probationary period complete)
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: )