Project Manager – Contract, Dublin City
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity! Apply today!
Project Manager Role and Responsibilities:
This role will see the successful candidate responsible for managing the successful delivery of complex IT projects that meet requirements!
- Managing the IT Project team
- Ensuring solutions adhere to present and future objectives
- Managing stakeholder relationships
- Managing system developments priorities and delivery schedule
- Developing new ways of improving existing methodologies
What you need:
- 8+ years Project Management experience
- Good Stakeholder Management experience
- Knowledge of the Insurance industry
- Proven experience of providing system development
What’s on offer:
- €450+ per day depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Eric Seery on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.