Dublin City Centre, Ireland
Contract Daily Rate - Immediate Start
Job Ref: BBBH13034
We are assisting a Software Development Centre in Dublin source an experienced SCRUM Master for their growing software solution development team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a team building enterprise level cutting edge web applications.
The company is utilizing the Microsoft Stack (including: Jscript, ASP.net, MVC, .NET and SQL Server) to build its solutions.
Manage a number of key projects in the Application Development area taking responsibility for the support of continuous releases of an application suite.
* Suitable applicants will be comfortable working in a fast-paced agile process environment (ability to manage effectively in a cross-disciplinary team, across multiple projects and geographies). Managing the delivery from concept/requirements definition to end user deployment in a fast-paced environment through the full project lifecycle
* Will develop sprint plans with Scrum team, plan iterations, drive estimation exercises
* Facilitate sprint progress, identify and manage risks, early identification and management of issues and delays
* Work closely with overall Program Manager / PMO in status reporting including velocity calculation, preparation of burndowns etc.
* Manage relationships with 3rd party vendors where necessary
* Manage the scrum ceremonies for the team
Skills and Expertise:
* Degree educated in a Software / Technology related discipline
* SCRUM / Agile Certified
* Suitable applicants will have a background in Software development, ideally using web technologies
* A proven track record in software project delivery at an enterprise level in an agile environment
* A minimum of two years Scrum Master Experience (with deep knowledge of agile practices)
* Ability to operate with high flexibility in a constantly evolving team environment
* A sound knowledge of software development and testing best practice
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply today for more information:
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040