We are looking for an experienced Scrum Master to join my clients expanding Dublin based team to support a series of projects through continuous releases of their in-house application suite. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a fast paced agile environment and will have the ability to effectively work in a cross-disciplinary team, across multiple projects and geographies.
- Guardian of the Agile Process , Facilitating delivery from concept/requirements definition to end user deployment in a fast paced environment through the full project lifecycle
- Coach the team in effectively applying scrum approaches and ceremonies on their teams. (planning, Grooming daily scrums, retrospectives etc)
- Enabling and coaching the team in sprint planning including facilitation of estimations ,identification of Dependencies, early identification of Risks and management of issues and delays
- Protect the team from external interference and ensure the team are able to perform at their highest level.
- Communicate sprint and release progress to team, Programme manager and PMO including identifying risks and mitigating cross functional strategies reporting including velocity calculation , preparation of burn downs etc
- Participates in growing the agile adaption within Spencer Stuart
- At least 2 years Scrum Master Experience with consequent deep knowledge of agile practices.
- Ability to operate with high flexibility in a constantly evolving team environment
- A sound knowledge of software development and testing best practice.
- A background in Software development, ideally using web technologies.
- Strong leadership and facilitation and coaching Skills
- Excellent analytical and communication and problem solving skills
- Drive / Motivation to deliver on commitments, and to motivate others to do so.
- Excelllent org navigation skills, ability to establish good working relationships x-function.
- Excellent negotiation skills , with strong business acumen
- Comfortable working x-domain in co-ordinating the work of designers , product owners , developers and testers
- A Quick study with attention to fine detail