FPGA Engineer - Trading Solutions
My client, a world-class company operating within the financial trading industry are looking to take on an FPGA Engineer due to rapid expansion of their company. They are a true market leader in their field and only look for the very best talent to join their ranks
As FPGA Engineer you will be working with the very latest, high-performance technology the market has to offer. You will be fully immersed within the company from day one and will have full exposure to all technology the company has to offer
What are they looking for?
* Strong academic background in computer science, mathematics or physics, Min 2:1
* 4+ years RTL development experience (Verilog, VHDL)
* 2+ years C/C++
* 2+ years commercial Linux development experience
* Experience of multi-threaded software development desirable
* Experience in STL, Python, SQL, FIX all very desirable
Salary and Benefits
* Highly competitive salary (€65 - 85K)
* Pension and private health care
* Countless company perks
If you would like to know more about the FPGA Engineer position, please apply at the link below or contact Graeme King at Reperio Human Capital on 015713000
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.