Google Cloud Partner Operations Admin
Based in the heart of Dublin's Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require a Cloud Partner Operations Admin with 2 plus years of administrative or operations experience supporting a team in a fast paced, high-tech environment. Project Co-Ordination or Project Admin type experience would be ideal and strong excel skills.
Initially on an 11-month contract, this is a great opportunity for an individual who is operational and process oriented and enjoys this type of work. You will play a key part in the Partner on-boarding process within the Cloud business area.
Job Reference: BBBH 12999
What are the key skills required for this role?
* BA/BS Degree preferred
* Fluency in English
* 2 plus years of administrative or operations experience supporting a team in a fast paced, high-tech environment. Project Co-Ordination or Project Admin type experience would be ideal.
* Strong Excel skills (ideally will have knowledge of Pivot Tables and VLookups)
* Salesforce (SFDC) systems experience
* Data reporting experience
* Project Management skills are a must have - need to be very process driven. Interest in using technology to improve work efficiency.
* Strong customer facing and communication skills
What will the role involve?
* Initiate the Partner on-boarding process with our Partner Program Support Team and monitor progress to completion
* Support the contracting phase by effectively minimizing negotiations, using guidelines and/or coordinating resources as needed to engage.
* Examine and report on the progress of every partner prospect, offering insights and raising awareness on issues.
* Liaise with lead to organize operational enablement training sessions for partners.
What are the benefits with this role?
* Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, gym, swimming pool, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
* Work with the latest tools and technologies.
* State of the art modern office.
* The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
* 25 days' annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
* A name like our clients on your CV will open doors in the future.
Please only apply if your skill set matches the job advert and if you have a valid working visa, as our client does not provide visa sponsorship.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +353 (0)21 2028035.