Solutions Architect Dublin City Centre:
Our client are currently expanding their development team, they offer award winning solutions that enable Financial Institutions to manage tasks efficiently and profitably. As the Solutions Architect you will lead a team of client project technical leads, offering technology direction, solution design direction and provide governance and support across the solution. This role will give you the opportunity to work with their clients directly.
· Design of solutions for enterprise applications;
· Liaise with business analysts and business leads to ensure the solution design meets requirements;
· Writing and development of technical design specifications and solution documents;
· Ensure developed or modified application components align with the business, architecture and solution performance goals;
· Assist in defining structured practices especially in development, build and release management;
· Technical point of contact for client architects;
· Escalation point for technical questions;
· Oversight of technical approach;
· Responsibility for overall technical delivery on each project.
· Min 3+ years experience as a software/technical architect;
· A self-starter with an ability to work to deadlines in a fast paced environment;
· Experience with .NET or Java (or other OOP), SQL or Oracle technologies required;
· Excellent understanding of system integration, web services, etc;
· Experience with Oracle database and middleware;
· Experience of all aspects of software project life cycles from requirements gathering, through design, development and implementation;
· Experience of Agile development methodologies preferable;
· Travel will be a requirement for this role.
To Apply send your cv via the link or call Ryan on 012449531 for more informations.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: )