Who you are
The HR Systems Support team is part of the wider HR Direct team and provides Technical Support, 2nd level support and Business Analyst expertise to the HR Direct teams and the HR Community. The team manage and support all the HR Systems including SAP, Successfactors and Beqom, and the many interfaces between these systems and with other IT Systems. The HR Systems 2
Level Support will be part of the Systems Support team working closely with HR, Payroll and IT, and is responsible for support and enhancement of the HR systems.
Your next challenge
• Drive the design, configuration and deployment of new projects & system enhancements.
• Analyse business requirements, provide detail design to meet business needs, write detail functional specifications for development, test and rollout the solution.
• Provide sound understanding of business analysis concepts and principles and a basic knowledge of concepts and principles in other technology areas.
• System Technical Support: Provide 2nd Level support for users who need direction, instruction or general help with all our systems.
• Responsible for driving HR Data Quality.
• Drive and follow through on initiatives; must have good Business Analysis and communication skills to manage work across teams.
What you’ll need
18 months experience on HR systems (SAP, Successfactors, Workday, CoreHR, Oracle). Training will be provided on appropriate systems.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel and Word skills
• A minimum of 18 months experience working in a similar role
As part of the selection process, the successful applicant will be expected to demonstrate the competencies reflected below.
• Business Analyst skills -Collect Business requirements and present to development team, support testing and implementation of the developed solution
• Communication & Influencing – Possesses strong verbal and written communicating skills, and presents information in a clear, well prepared and logical manner to inform
• Customer Service – takes personal responsibility for delivering with discretion and integrity the highest level of customer service that exceeds customers’ expectations
• Problem Solving and Decision Making – Identifies and analyses issues and problems arising, contributes to the development of solutions, and uses judgement to make sound and dependable decisions.
• Planning and Priority Setting – Schedules and prioritises own work to meet objectives, performs tasks effectively and efficiently, and balances team and individual priorities by working flexibly.