Information Architect -
Our client offers the full spectrum of products including Fund Accounting, Investment Accounting, Fund Administration, Middle Office Services, Performance Measurement and Risk Analytics, Transfer Agency amongst others across multiple jurisdictions. Global Fund Services Technology is looking for an Architect who will be responsible for defining, maintaining and ensuring consistency/integrity of the data flowing through the product processors on a complex large program.
- Creating highly detailed data flow diagrams and design across a complex integration footprint
- Develop and maintain the IT asset register and the data lineage across the applications within Global Fund Services
· Define and maintain standard entities, related to Investment and Fund Accounting, and their corresponding dictionaries.
- Ensure data consistency between the processors (primary/foreign keys, field sizing)
- Review and document the physical architecture including hardware, capacity planning, and performance of various systems
- Conduct design reviews with the development teams and identify the upstream and downstream dependencies
· Provide expertise in the development of standards, architectural governance, design patterns and IT practices. This will include standard for data artifacts – data dictionaries, input file formats, output file formats and the selection and use of data modelling, lineage reporting and metadata related tools
- Creating traceability between service offering documents, BRD and the design/build of the plan.
· Prior experience working on a large and complex project for a large Fund Services provider
· Prior experience working in an OLTP, ODS and data lake environment (Oracle, cloudera)
· Strong expertise in technical analysis. Ability to produce detailed mapping specifications and data flow diagrams
· Design and development history indicating expertise across the full SDLC
· Deep understanding of enterprise level data transfer methodologies such as AbInitio, Talend, CADIS
· Strong understanding of enterprise metadata management tools. Experience with IBM Information Governance catalog a distinct advantage.
· Ability to gather business requirements, perform analysis and establish/recommend a data integration architecture
· Excellent communication and presentation skills.
· 10+ years of experience building and maintaining data models in the financial services industry
· Knowledge of Fund Services products and service offerings with in-depth knowledge in one of Fund/Investment Accounting, Fund Administration or Middle Office Services
· Experience with one or more accounting platforms – MultiFonds, a distinct advantage.
· Experience with enterprise/reference data models
· Experience with one of the enterprise metadata management tools.
· Knowledge of JIRA and Microsoft project plan
· Primary degree in Finance and/or IT related field
· Finance related postgraduate qualification (desirable).