Group IT Engineer - SCOM/SCCM
Salary up to €60,000 with benefits
My client is currently seeking an experienced individual to join their IT Team as a Group IT Engineer that specialises in SCOM/SCCM. The company are in a period of growth having recently merged with another large multinational taking global sales from €5 billion to €8 billion.
The main purpose of the role is to ensure that all the technology deployed within the group is in line with each user's expectation. You will be providing 3rd level IT support to end users. You will also be assisting the Group IT Manager to improve the overall company infrastructure to include in Security, Patching and Documentation.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the EU without restrictions.
Benefits - Pension, Bonus Scheme, 25 Days Holidays, Canteen, Catered Lunches, Flexi Time, Health & Fitness
Group IT Engineer Requirements:
* 3rd level degree in computers, IT or Engineering
* Expert knowledge in SCOM and SCCM
* Strong Project Management Skills
* Solid industry experience of databases, clustering and load balancing, distributed file-systems, storage, virtualization, architecture and design patterns
* Effective communication and interpersonal skills
* Working experience in 3rd level support
* Certifications are a plus MCSA, MCSE etc
* Knowledge of VMware, Hyper V, Active Directory
* Windows Server 2008-2016
An excellent opportunity to join a large multinational company based in Dublin. If you are a motivated individual looking to join an exceptionally strong IT team, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the Group IT Engineering role, please apply today or contact John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 015713000 for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.