In order to meet the needs of our expanding business we are seeking to hire an experienced Application Developer to join the IT Software Development team in the ongoing development and support of the in house Microsoft .net and CRM applications and environments.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Work as a software developer creating, maintaining Microsoft .net based applications.
• Develop good relationships and interact with internal and external teams in order to resolve issues and deliver solutions.
• Work with business teams to analyse and document business needs and software requirements and translate these into effective concepts and designs, from wire-framing to end product.
• Develop quality solutions in support of the business within the required service level agreements and schedule.
• Provide technical solutions meeting the IT organization's architecture and security standards ensuring secure, robust, maintainable and extendable applications.
• Develop and manage software system testing and validation procedures, programming, and documentation.
• Required to understand complex applications and their integrations with other systems.
• Required to follow standard processes/guidelines laid down by internal business and IT policy.
• Provides feedback to Organization's process group to improve and refine its processes.
• Required to keep up to date on the technical changes, framework developments in the industry
Qualifications and Experience
• Hold a recognised degree in Computer Engineering/Science or equivalent.
• At least six years’ experience developing applications, with at least 4 years dedicated to .NET solution development. Technical skills to include:
• Strong C# and SQL Skills
• SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS
• MVC, ASP.NET and Jquery
• Agile/Scrum experience
• Comfortable working as part of a team on all stages of the product lifecycle
• Exposure to MS Dynamics CRM and/or SharePoint an advantage.
• Excellent understanding of the full software development life cycle.
• Resourceful, dynamic individual with excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to sell ideas and getting buy-in and commitment from work colleagues.
• The ability to analyse business needs and conceive, design, and develop innovative solutions
• The ability to write detailed business, functional and technical requirements specifications
For further information or a confidential discussion on this position please contact Gillian Nicholson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gillian on 0906478104