Business Analyst (CRM / Salesforce) required to join the expanding IT department of a hugely successful a global company based in Dublin 2. Our Clint is a dynamic organization operating in a rapidly growing and exciting industry with a highly experienced and diverse workforce that represents the best and brightest people in industry.
The successful Business Analyst will be work on the implementation of a new IT Strategy for the business . A significant part of the strategy is the focus on updating the application landscape to provide integrated and modern applications to the global user base. This is a role in a “quality first“ environment and will involve responsibilities across end user requirements, process definition and optimisation, implementation and management of change.
· Analyse business processes and requirements and transfer the knowledge to the development and test team.
· Prepare accurate and detailed requirements documentation and functional specifications.
· Communicate effectively with the business, the development and test team to understand functional requirements (e.g. screen, interface, report, GUI designs), and to ensure the solution meets these.
· Coordinate with the business users who test and evaluate applications, and resolve software issues, in conjunction with developers and testers where appropriate.
· Evaluate data collected through task analysis, business process definition and workshops.
· Manage any change requests related to the working project plans to meet the agreed deadlines.
· Investigate data discrepancies and perform ad-hoc database queries as needed.
· Present business cases to senior management
· 3rd level degree with 3+ experience as a business / systems analyst
· Strong CRM / Salesforce experience a must
· Advanced skills with data analysis and problem solving.
· Experience throughout the entire software development life-cycle
· Effective verbal and written communication skills.
· Experience of working with internal and external stakeholders across multiple locations.
· Starting salary of 70-80K
· 30 days annual leave
· 10% Pension contribution
· Education support
· Complimentary gym on site, showers and locker rooms
· Complimentary lunch in the restaurant
· Full health and dental care for you +married partner
· Complimentary pilates classes
· Health and Wellness talks