At Ammeon, we make sure the future does not leave our customers behind. We do this by accelerating our customers’ IT innovation allowing them to disrupt and compete. We provide consulting, Agile, Cloud, DevOps and automation skills and technologies to deliver this promise.
We are looking for smart, dynamic, and flexible people to help us deliver successful outcomes to our Tier 1 customers in Ireland, the UK and the Nordics. Join us – you will work with the best people, use the most up to date technologies, solve the most challenging customer problems.
- Review and analyse system specifications
- Execute test cases and analyse results
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Communicate with stakeholders/Business owners if required
- Working knowledge of test management tools (e.g. Quality Centre,Jira)
- Reviewing documentation
- Minimum 5+ year testing experience
- Understanding of Test methodologies
- Experience of automated and manual testing required
- Experience in C++ is desirable
- Experience of Bug Tracking and Test Case Management
- Computer Science/ Software Engineering or other related degree
- Team Player
- Strong problem solving skills
- Customer facing skills
- Has an appreciation for quality development Fluent in verbal and written English
Ammeon is an equal opportunities employer. Ammeon reserves the right to request an employee to be flexible in his or her duties when the business needs require it.
Recruitment agencies need not apply.