IT Security & Forensics Manager/Senior Manager
Up to €80,00 DOE plus benefits
Are you interested in joining one of the leading Security investigation teams in Dublin? Do you want to be part of an established team that will project your career in the Cyber Security?
My client is currently seeking an enthusiastic individual to join their team that has a passion for pushing the boundaries in cyber security and keen to join at manager/senior management level.
You will be working with some of Dublin's strongest financial institutions and your skills/expertise will be instrumental in the clients risk and security delivery.
What you will do:
* Lead and deliver key projects for each client
* Key player in business development to include proposals and presentations
* Budgeting for a number of teams
* Data Protection/Data Privacy
* Presenting to C Level personnel
What you will need:
* Third level degree
* Experience in IT Risk, Forensics, eDiscovery, Project Management, Consultancy
* Strong communication skills both written and verbal
* Understanding of IT Infrastructure such as applications, DB, O.S, Windows, Linux etc
* Knowledge of risk and security frameworks (COBIT, ITIL, ISO, SOX, SOC)
* Professional certification CISA, CISSP, CISM or equivalent
* Technical understanding of IT Systems
* Expertise in Network Forensics, Analysis, Servers, EDRM
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of Dublin's strongest IT Security practices. You will be given the opportunity to further your career and would be expected to push for AD level.
For more information on this role please contact John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 015713000.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.