Are you looking to take the next step in your IT career? This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to grow their career as an IT System Administrator in the Dublin area! This role requires someone to maintain, upgrade and manage the company's software, hardware and networks. Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. You should also have the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users.
Your goal will be to ensure that the company's technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
* Administrative knowledge Remote Desktop Services
* Experience deploying and maintaining Microsoft based infrastructures
* Experience with firewalls and networking
* Strong knowledge of Hyper-V, SAN and clustered environments
* Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
* Excellent communication skills
* BSc/Ba in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline; professional certification
* Monitor and maintain the business systems across global office locations
* Install and configure hardware and software
* Software patching
* Maintain and monitor core IT systems including Hyper-V cluster, virtual and physical servers
* Troubleshoot issues and outages
* Some travel will be required every month
* Some out of hours work will be required
* Manage network servers and technology tools
If you're interested in having a confidential chat about the role then get in touch now or click APPLY TODAY to send your CV if you feel it could be the right fit for you!