Technical Support Engineer required for expanding Managed Service company based in Dublin City Centre (Grand Canal Wharf). This is a career making opportunity with a learning path agreed with you from day one to help build your career. Candidates typically start on the Service Desk, then progress to onsite Client account a manager, then into project based work where they specialise in a key area (security, networking etc)
Structured bonuses and benefits go along with the learning path as an incentive for the continued growth of all staff.
· Work as part of the L1 & L2 ServiceDesk team on ITIL based desk
· After initial training period progress to work directly on Client site for 9-12 months (City Centre location).
· PC build, design & rollout.
· Upkeep and maintenance of client specific documentation.
· Identify and recommend improvements and solutions.
· 2+ year Helpdesk / Service Desk Support Experience
· 3rd Level Diploma/Degree would be beneficial.
· Proven track record of learning with industry led certifications. E.g. MSP, MCSA. CCNA
· Works well in a team.
· Passion for technology
· Ability to communicate well with clients.