Java Developer, 12- Month Contract, South Dublin
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity! Apply today!
Java Developer Role and Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will be responsible analysis, design and development of our client’s Java based solutions.
You will join an existing and growing team of Product Owners, Business Analysts and other developers.
- Accountability for full systems development lifecycle
- Developing high quality software solutions
- Working as part of an Agile SCRUM team
- Assisting with support issues
- Dealing with offshore development teams
What you need:
- 5+ years’ experience in a Java Development role
- Bachelors’ degree in IT or Computer Science
- Working knowledge of Java JDK 8/ JBoss/ Spring
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Finance background a must and Payments exposure desirable
What’s on offer:
- €400-€450 per day depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Eric Seery on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.