Solution Architect – Contract, Dublin South
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with one of Ireland’s leading consultancies. This position will be located in Dublin South.
Solution Architect Role and Responsibilities:
This role will see the successful candidate working alongside various teams to deliver App Support and oversee the delivery of multiple projects.
- Build Technical Understanding of Complex Application Landscape
- Technical Lead for Remote Application
- Governance of the Applications Support and Development function processes and tools.
- Manage customer requirements and produce project proposals.
- Create change specifications for project delivery tasks.
- Participate in the change management board and provide a technical point of escalation for delivery teams.
- Troubleshooting & technical assessment for incident and project issue resolution.
What you need:
- Strong experience of application architecture, and software development management
- Knowledge of Java Application Development
- Java Development Knowledge
What’s on offer:
- Competitive Daily Rate depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Audrey McDonnell on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.